Please find resources to help you prepare and participate in distance learning. The links below are broken into several different sections to help you. Note that teachers will be providing information to you via email and through other sites such as Google Classroom. If you have not heard from your child’s teacher please feel free to contact them by using the staff links at the top of the web page. It is important that you update the school with communication details such as current email and phone numbers.
Basic Chromebook Tutorials
Start here! Click Below.
* The videos below are created by Mr. Newkom and other EGUSD Computer Teachers but the concepts are the same.
- Technology Tips and Tricks: If your Chromebook isn’t working correctly try the tips in this Google Slide Presentation. Also, watch the videos inside the slideshow for more information.
- I have a Chromebook, now what? Chromebook basics Google Slide Presentation
- Chromebook Basics: How to sign on, portal and ways to get on zoom (2 min video)
- Chromebook 101: A perfect video for K, 1, and 2. Perfect for someone who didn’t do distance learning on a Chromebook last spring.
- Chromebooks and Typing: This video shows how to practice typing on a Chromebook.
Student Meal Distribution
Chromebook Connection issues
Student ID’s and Passwords
- Our School